The Peacemaker Program at Empowered Pathways has a well-deserved reputation for working effectively with youth. Our facilitators can deliver complex content in a way that is interesting, engaging, effective, and entertaining, all at the same time. We have had the honor of traveling all over the country in order to share our approach with schools and nonprofit organizations, and now we're happy to share it with you!
Our experiential learning approach works well either integrated into an existing curriculum or as a stand-alone, independent program. While our techniques are particularly effective at teaching pro-social behaviors and soft skills (such as teamwork, communication, and conflict resolution), there's really no limit to how these tools can be applied. Even better, while our approach has traditionally been thought of as something to be deployed for youth, they are just as effective (and fun) for adult learners!
Just some of the topics covered in this training include:
- Visual/Auditory/Written/Tactile Learning Styles
- Topic/Technique/Tool Curriculum Building
- Role Play Categories & Techniques
- Role Play Writing and Facilitation
- Video Instruction
- Eggheads: Written Puzzles and Challenges
- Rubber Chickens: Challenge Games and Interactivities
- Instruction/Interaction/Introspection Model
- Game Theory and Design
- Component Integration and Instruction
A typical training is four hours, and includes a copy of our Playing Peacemaker searchable database of over 200 Interactivities.